I always considered myself very fashionable. That is thy when I became a mom, I shop meticulously for my kid’s clothes. I make sure that they are fashionable but comfortable. I make sure that my children always have cute clothes in the right sizes and at reasonable prices. If you are a fashionable mom like me, then this is your day.
We are going to recommend the best places to buy Kid’s clothes today. Whether you’re looking for a special occasion dress for your princess, or back to school jeans for your little man, these places are the best places to shop. So read on.
1. Janie and Jack
Janie and Jack specialize in adorable clothes and accessories for babies as well as little kids 10 years and below. Get hooded towels, bibs, jackets, shirts and many more. I love their style so much the only problem is that they only have a few stores around the USA. Luckily their website allows you to buy anywhere you are in the world. They also have exclusive deals in their websites as well as special event announcements.
2. 77 Kids
77 Kids is the kids division of American Eagle. It is a great place to get super stylish pieces for kids around 8-10 years old like gladiator sandals and colorful summer jeans.
3. Mini Boden
Is one of the most pricey store for kids but their style is very unique and fashionable. If you want to splurge your kids, then this is definitely the brand you want to go.
When I bought a dress from Target and gave it to my young girl, she exclaimed that it is a dream come true. It is comfortable and stylish at the same time. Beware though as target changes style and stocks fast so grab that clothes you like as soon as possible.
Hands down my favorite and I strongly suggest this especially if you have a boy. Their cute styling is to-die-for but even the basics are perfect.
When you say Gap, the first thing that people will think of are basics clothing. But the truth is that, their Kids section is pretty awesome and boast the cutest items I’ve ever seen like a faux fur vest and a jeans skirt in one. Prices are affordable and they even give out sales from time to time.
7. Old Navy
Old navy has the most affordable yet quality and fashionable kids clothes in this list. Prices are amazing and lots of the kids’ clothes have a nice sense of humor. I get a lot of matching items here because the “times 2″ price is still decent.
Piperlime kids have everything in one place! They have clothes, shoes, and fun accessories for infant, toddler, and youths, for both boys and girls, and they carry brands like Kenneth Cole, Primigi, Morgan & Milo, and more. And did I mentioned that shipping and delivery charges are free? It’s definitely a site that parents should not miss out.
Looking for brand-name styles for your kids, all in one place? Well we all know that no one can beat Macy’s on that. Macy has everything a shopper needs and I strongly recommend this to all the parents around the world. What’s best is that Macy’s always provide coupons and deals. You are sure to save money while you shop!
People are asking is PLNDR.com legit? As it feels to good to be true. They have designer brands and lots of fashionable clothes for kids and adults alike in prices 80% lower than anywhere else. Yes it is legit and thus you should take advantage of this as a parent. Now you can buy your children fashionable clothes and still save money that you can later use for their other needs.
With so many great places to buy cute clothes for your kids, there’s no reason for them to look anything less than adorable! Visit the sites we recommended above and see your children rock it out in a very young age!
For decades now, Sesame Street had been the most popular shows for kids all over the world. They never fail to impress and they are still going strong. Check out this video of Sesame Street promoting their new season in Jimmy Fallon’s show. I did hit the replay button a thousand times because I enjoyed it a lot. Watch and sing along with your kids!
In these modern times,kids could easily become addicted to technology, especially as they grow older. But we all know that not everything online is good for our children. there are lots of things there that can do them harm. As a parent, your job is to provide your kids with only the safe sites for them to visit. Sites that will give them knowledge at the same time enjoyment. Read on as we suggest our top ten educational websites for kids.
1. PBS Kids – the official website of the PBS channel is perfect to recap all your favorite PBS shows (Clifford, Curious George, SuperWhy, The Cat in the Hat, and a lot more) and also learn by playing their games.
2. Wonderopolis – is where the wonders of learning never stops. Your children will discover a new fact each day. We all know that children loves to ask bizarre questions. This is the site that can answer them all. Why are they called Lava Lamps? What Badger has a sweet tooth? A very great informative site.
3. National Geographic Little Kids and Kids – official site of National Geographic kids features games, crafts and recipes, science, videos, and animal information. It’s perfect for children 10 and below.
4. Fun Brain - is a great and enjoyable site for children to learn Math as well as some reading stuffs.
5. Whyville - Perfect for children 10-15 years old or the tweens. It is a very informative, interactive and enjoyable site – perfect for playing educational games an sozializing.
6. Pottermore - for those children who loves Harry Potter, this is the perfect site. Full of interactive features and games plus never before read parts of the HP books. My kids LOVE it and can’t wait for all the books to be on the site (as of the writing, the site only opens four books).
7. Spatulatta – Cooking is one of the most enjoyable and rewarding activity that parents and children can share. This website will help you do just that. Get into cooking on this kid-friendly cooking website with lots of videos and recipes.
8. NGA Kids - perfect website for kids who are artful. From the National Gallery of Art.
9. Yahoo Kids – this is the least educational of all the choices since the site includes both games and videos of all sorts. But, kids can find lots to learn on this interactive website like homework help, learning about science, and access to an encyclopedia.
10. Nickelodeon – Some nick cartoons get negative feed backs (such as Spongebon) but kids really enjoy them and there are really lessons to be learned in each cartoons. Their website is the same.
So there you have it, the top 10 sites for kids. Did I miss your favorite websites? What are they? Comment it here and let us help other parents determine the best sites for their children.
Parenting is the most rewarding work ever. Seeing your children do well in school, life and just about anywhere is priceless. BUT it is also the hardest. Parenting can be difficult for many people especially those first time moms and dads and in times, even those who already know what they are doing still fail sometimes because every children has their own personality and traits that this way may not be applicable for the other one.
To help you with parenting tips, here are tips that works for almost all children.
1. Develop a support network of people you can call for help. If you have a strong support system in place, you will be able to contact them for advice and support. Do not feel ashamed if you want to take parenting classes. These classes are made to help parents cope with the stresses and difficult decisions that come with parenting. Do not be afraid to call on your mother and father too as they definitely know better.
2. Be aware of what your children are doing in school.Be involved every time whether it is about their grades, extra curricular activities or dealing with their classmates. Asking about school life can open up a channel of conversation to help a child reveal their emotions.
3. Sports and competitions are good for children. Be sure to involved them in some type of competition because it molds them into people that will do their best to in, yet meet people and friends in the process.
4. When you have a newborn many people say that if you pick them up or hold them too much this can lead to a spoiled child. This is not true! Not only is it perfectly acceptable for a parent to hold their newborn a lot.
5.Disagreements between you and your partner is inevitable but you should never let these disagreements impact your children. Violent arguments have a very negative effect on children so as much as possible do not let them hear it. But better yet, keep your disagreements civil and do not lost respect to each other. This will teach your children that it is alright to argue without hurting anyone.
Those are just some tips you can follow to help you in parenting. Stick with us here at CapeCodKidz.com to get more tips and techniques about parenting. We just love helping out our fellow parents!